This is a formal agreement and it governs your participation in, and/or the use of, those services or benefits available from KidzKlozit Enterprises, LLC and its website FreeClothesForKids.Net. In this Agreement, “KidzKlozit”, “Company”, “we” or “our” all refer to FreeClothesForKids.Net. By participating in or using the services or features of the FreeClothesForKids website, or by activating an “Agree” button associated with a service, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Those that access and use the Site for any reason, including visitors, individual members of FreeClothesForKids.Net, corporate partners or other affiliates, are sometimes referred to herein as "Users" or addressed directly with the words like "you" or "your" in the text hereof.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BECOME BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS THE FREECLOTHESFORKIDS.NET WEBSITE (“SITE”) OR USE ANY OF OUR SERVICES.
FreeClothesForKids.Net provides a variety of services including: (i) a platform whereby Members may view photos and trade gently used clothing for children ages birth to 4 years with each other; (ii) a secondary platform where members can resale children’s accessory items to other members at a discounted price and for a small use fee; (iii) Special offers and programs, special events and discounts from affiliated sponsors. These and other services are operated by FreeClothesForKids.Net. By using the FreeClothesForKids.Net Website you agree to be bound by this agreement, whether or not you register as a member ("Member"). Registration is required however if you wish to communicate with other Members and/or make use of any the FreeClothesForKids.Net services or resources (the "Service"), please read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance by following the instructions in the Registration process.
Please choose carefully the information you post on FreeClothesForKids.Net and that you provide to other Members. Any photographs posted by you are simply of your box content or of items you wish to resell on KidzKorner. They may not contain nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter. KidzKlozit Enterprises, LLC or FreeClothesForKids.Net assumes no responsibility nor liability for this material.
FreeClothesForKids.Net and KidzKlozit Enterprises, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
By participating in any offline FreeClothesForKids' event, you agree to release and hold FreeClothesForKids.Net and KidzKlozit Enterprises, LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from your participation in any such offline FreeClothesForKids.Net event.
I. Terms of Participation
- YOUR INTERACTIONS: You are solely responsible for your interactions and communication with other Members. You understand that FreeClothesForKids.Net does not in any way screen its Members, nor does FreeClothesForKids.Net inquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. FreeClothesForKids.Net makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. We do however recommend that if you choose to meet or exchange personal information with any member of FreeClothesForKids.Net then you should take it upon yourself to do a background check on said person.
In no event shall FreeClothesForKids.Net or it's corporate entity, KidzKlozit Enterprises, LLC be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons you meet through this Service.
- ELIGIBILITY: Membership in the Service where void is prohibited. By using the Website and the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the FreeClothesForKids.Net site shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted without warning, if it is found that you are misrepresenting your age. Your Membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address.
- TERM/FEES: This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website, the Service, and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time. FreeClothesForKids.Net may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your Membership application or other email address as you may subsequently provide to FreeClothesForKids.Net. By using the Service and by becoming a Member, you acknowledge that FreeClothesForKids.Net reserves the right to charge for the Service and has the right to terminate a Member's Membership if Member should breach this Agreement or fail to pay for the Service, as required by this Agreement.
- NON COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS: The Website is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of FreeClothesForKids.Net. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notic
e and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken by KidzKlozit Enterprises, LLC or FreeClothesForKids.Net for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN CONTENT ON FREECLOTHESFORKIDS.NET: FreeClothesForKids.Net owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of FreeClothesForKids.Net and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE:
- You understand and agree that FreeClothesForKids.Net may review and delete any content, messages or photos (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of FreeClothesForKids.Net violate this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any Member.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- By posting any Content to the public areas of the Website, you hereby grant to FreeClothesForKids.Net the non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, publicly perform and display such Content on the Website. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the Website.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. FreeClothesForKids.Net reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes Content that:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "sp